Jan 22, 2013

Ex-Craigslist Employee Reveals Loopholes To Make Money

"Welcome to the Cash In On Craigslist System(CIOCS), my name is Michael London ; I am a Craigslist ex-employee I know all the loopholes the bugs & the tricks to get around all the pitfalls of the CL system. Since you are reading this, I don’t have to tell you that there literally is a river of money flowing through Craigslist. This course is not one of those courses where an individual has used up all the techniques; sucked the money dry, finally selling you the system when the pickings are slim to none.
First a little about myself I’m going to be brutally honest here, even if it makes me look bad, I’m 27 years old and I have had over 20 jobs in that time, I got fired from most of them and quit more than a few. After thinking about this for a while I finally realized that I kept sabotaging myself almost because I wanted to get fired."
 
It should be obvious that this is a SCAM. But as someone who once was privvy to actual loopholes that actually were secret and actually did work, I had to investigate. And because, well because I did have access to loopholes that really did work, I know they exist.

But this isn't one of those loopholes. In fact, the product is not even what it's presented to be.

In the "ad" (the creepy voice over the phone informed me that he is selling craigslist flagging software.) {lolz|snort}

But ...Since the sales page states he is selling a method that will not only help you get ads posted live, {AND|BUTT|ALSO} teach you how to make money, and doesn't dare mention that the only thing you're going to get is actually just craigslist flagging software (lame stuff guys) - we begin to see the little lies fall away like dried old dirty skinflakes.

What should you do if you run into this sales page which is now making outrageous claims? Welll, duh. Call. You will reach a live person, THE "ex craigslist employee" himself. Yes, call the number on the sales page and a person will answer - just ignore the fact he sounds like he just woke up in mommy's basement where he crashes every night after booze filled, doped up craigslist posting bashes. And, you really have to overlook the fact this ex craigslist employee has no clue that craigslist even charges for paid ads. I could hear him frantically tapping keys on craigslist to find the answer to my questions.

It is Sad. I feel for "Michael". Something nestled within his voice lives as an unconscious and desperate cry for help. He doesn't need perspective customers calling him names, I sense that Micheal Dearest hurts, and he may have given the impression he stands in front of a mirror daily, drinks watered beer and calls himself out with mean names.

Sad.

However, onward ho - this sales page penned by ex craigslist exmployee contains nothing but poorly executed lies and misleading information and a little bit o weird ala Deliverance. And while I do have a soft spot for anti-social types who can write almost beleivable sales pages, I do want to let it go so I can begin to heal, and forget the creepy icky feeling of being molested and fingered by Micheal's creepy ex craigslist exmployee lies.

Cash In On Craigslist System(CIOCS) is craigslist flagging software - nothing more. Avoid. He will tell you $100 + you'll get a script that...what does it do? I've forgotten already. Well, It IS an integral part of the byzantine maze of Mr. Mommy's Micheal's lies and dark powers.

Now, you can do me a favor and call Michael, in particular if you're a county mental illness provider who might want to intervene. Somethin' somethin' ain't right here, and that's no joke.

{TICK-TOCK|TIC|TIC TIC TIC EXPLOSION!}

 
 
 
I've nothing more to add. This is sad, and very creepy, um, but extremely more creepy than sad, which means my fear and trepidation trumps compassion this time. 
 
I might have loved Michael had he not confessed that he decked out his mommy's basement with furnishings from IKEA. The deal broke. I can still hear the sound of his sticky keyboard as his small, shaking fingers searched for truth. My heart is a hallow place.
 
Visit ex craigslist employee here:
 
{END TRANSMISSION}






1 {converted}:

The Voice said...

"Gοod day I am so grateful I found your weblog, I гeallу found you by error, while I was looking on Google for sοmething elsе,
Anyways I am heгe now and ωould just like tο say many thankѕ for
a incгedіble post and a all round thrilling blog (I also loνe the theme/deѕign), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work."

Oh how nice, lovely thing to say. I hope you don't mind that I stripped your link out.